Currently we are not hiring for any roles but feel free to send us you CV and cover letter and let us know which role you are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Pi Supply we are a small but ever-growing team and we are always looking for new talent to join in the party!
We love what we do – research and development of our own brand Raspberry Pi and other computer accessories and shipping a wide range of third party products through both our web shop and worldwide distributor network
We try to respond to every application – because not getting a reply sucks! But we are also pretty busy all the time…so if you don’t hear from us after a couple weeks please feel free to send another email.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Pi Supply team
- Unless otherwise indicated, remote working is 100% fine
- Flexible hours – unless otherwise indicated, as long as you do the hours you are contracted for, we don’t mind when you do them within the week
- 28 days paid holiday allowance (20 days plus 8 bank holidays) that you can take whenever suits you
- Perkbox employee benefits scheme (if you live in UK)
- Paid monthly – salary payment currency is negotiable (unless you live in UK, in which case you will be on PAYE system)
- NEST match-funded pension scheme (if you live in UK)
- Opportunity for on the job training / learning in relevant fields as part of the job – such as learning PCB design, sewing, etc
- Opportunity to travel to industry events
- Access to freebies and staff discount
- If office based, we have two small dogs at the office. You are also welcome to bring your dogs in
- If office based, we are a two minute walk from a mainline train station, two minutes walk from a shop and two minutes walk from the pub