Note: This does not come with a Raspberry Pi.
- Simple, clean design with easy access to all inputs and outputs.
- Raspberry Pi snaps into place. Secure, no rattling, and easily removable.
- Raspberry Pi mounting holes still available for standoffs or mounting the case to a surface.
- Smoke tinted cover for a clean look while leaving the Raspberry Pi visible.
- Tool-less lid design - snaps on and off securely with no rattling.
- SD card is kept protected inside the case, but is easily removable with the snap in design.
What is Pi-hole?
Pi-hole is a software that allows you to block all of those annoying advertisements on the internet. Since Pi-hole works at the DNS level, ads can be blocked on any device and even in apps.
Block Over 100,000 Ad-serving Domains
Known ad-serving domains are pulled from third party sources and compiled into one list.
Block Advertisements On Any Device
Network-level blocking you to block ads in non-traditional placed such as mobile apps and smart TVs, regardless of hardware or OS.
Improve Overall Network Performance
Since ads are blocked before they are downloaded, your network will perform better.
Reduce Cellular Data Usage
Pair your Pi-hole with a VPN for on-the-go ad-blocking and save on data costs.
Monitor Performance And Statistics
The Web interface shows how many ads were blocked, a query log, and more.
Utilize Pi-hole’s API in your scripting or programming projects.
Use Pi-Hole As Your DNS Server
Configure your router’s DHCP options to force clients to use Pi-hole as their DNS server, or manually configure each device to use the Pi-hole as their DNS server.
If your router doesn’t let you change these settings, you can use Pi-hole’s built in DHCP server to achieve the same effect.
Block Ads Everywhere
Since Pi-hole works at the DNS level, ads can be blocked on any device and even in apps.