- For USB-C ports
- Designed to stay in port
- No batteries or moving parts
- Same functionality as YubiKey 4C
- Secure: Prevents unauthorized access by requiring the physical presence of the key to log in on that device
- Easy to use: Plug it in and touch the gold button or edge; no codes to type or apps to install
- Affordable: The same YubiKey can be used with nearly unlimited services
- Durable: Rugged, water-resistant, no batteries or moving parts
- Everywhere: Use it on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Chrome OS for Chromebooks
- Convenient: Fits nicely on a keychain, in a wallet, or inside a USB-C port
Two-factor authentication made easy
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is also referred to as two-step verification (2SV). It adds an extra layer of security to your account that you, and only you, can access in order to prove your identity.
Millions of people use YubiKeys for 2FA because they’re the easiest to use, super secure, and affordable. Plug in your YubiKey and tap it to log in to your computers, networks, and online services. Keep one on your keychain with the key to your house/car, and a second YubiKey in a safe place as a backup.
All-in-one configurable security key
Different services use different types of security protocols. YubiKeys are capable of performing multiple protocols, so you can use the same key for almost an unlimited number of services.
- FIDO U2F
- Secure Static Passwords
- smart card (PIV)
- Yubico OTP
- Code Signing
Use it with popular services like Facebook, Gmail, GitHub, Dropbox, Dashlane, LastPass, Salesforce, Duo, Docker, Centrify, and hundreds more. Configurable for computer login (Windows, Mac, Linux). Follow the instructions that each service provides to register your YubiKey.