This Camera Module is a custom-designed easy plug and play for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface.
It's built-in IR-CUT camera, automatically switch day and night mode for a better and clearer image during the day and night.
This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link that carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel. Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944, also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
The camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images,and also supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording,with 5MP OV5647 webcam sensor
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system.
- CCD size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture(F): 1.8
- Focal Length: 3.6 mm (adjustable)
- Field of View: 72 degrees
- Preferred Sensor Resolution: 1080p
- Dimension: 1.42inch x1.04inch x0.94inch
- 4 screw holes which are used for a fixed position
- Support 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED or flash LED
- 1 x 5MP Camera Module Board